This idea was received in email from an old friend, Clay Chaffee, whose wife recently had a beautiful baby girl. Apparently one of their friends did it for them and we thought it would be a neat idea to make it so that everyone could use it.
The appropriate ranking, and service information will be used depending on the service selected when created.
DIVISION OF GUARDIAN ANGELS
1 Golden Gates
Heaven Place, Heaven
Maternity Squadron 1
From: Chief Angel
Department of Joy
Cloud Nine, Heaven
To: Private <baby's name>
Subj: BIRTH; ORDERS FOR
G. W. LADD By Direction
1. In accordance with the reference, you will proceed and report to Scripps Hospital in Encinitas, California for further assignment to Staff Sergeant <dad's name> and Mrs. <mom's name> herein after referred to as Father and Mother for duty as daughter.
2. Your duties will include, but not be limited to sleeping, eating, crying, wetting, and being lovable.
3. You will initially report to your Mother at 10:04 pm on <birthdate> and will make yourself available as soon as possible for inspection by your Father. Your height and weight limits for reporting for duty are established as 20 inches and 8 lbs. 10 oz.
4. No uniform or baggage is authorized or permitted in your travel to Scripps Hospital in Encinitas, California. Initial issue will be made prior to your Mother's viewing. Supplemental and 782 Gear will be issued at Marine Corps Exchange upon the presentation of these Orders.
5. Upon completion of your temporary duty at Scripps Hospital in Encinitas, California you will proceed to your permanent address at <home adress>, <city>, <state> <zipcode> for duty.